Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fun verbal developments


Looking dapper at my sister's med school 'white coat' ceremony.

Even though these are probably only interesting to Todd and I (and maybe the Grandmas), we wanted to write them down for posterity. It seems if I don't write stuff like this on the blog, I never write it down anywhere else and it ends up slipping my mind. I was trying to remember some of his developments early in infancy, and couldn't remember!! So, here are some of his recent verbal combinations.


  • Watching me sit at the table and put my face in my hands... "Mommy sleepy!" Yes, pregnant Mama is sleepy!
  • Looking at the rain out the window... "Water, down."
  • After running into the road at the park..."Car boom (hitting the top of his head) owie"
  • Pointing to bears all over his pajamas... "Bear! Two, two, two, two"
  • Berries = "Biggies"
  • Pacifier = "Pappi"
  • Cookies = "Yummy, yummy!"
  • Fish crackers = kiss lips + "cracky"
  • Library = "La baby"
  • Cup = "Puck"
  • Watching the toilet flush... "Peepee bye bye"
  • Watching the water go down the drain... "Water, drain, bye bye"
  • Keelan, what does Meimei (our white cat) say?... Makes claws with his hands and says, "Hiss Hiss!!"
  • Looking at two squirrels..."Squirrel, one...two!" 
  • Picking up one of Daddies many library books... "Daddy book!"
  • Watching another toddler play a drum..."Baby, drumbo, bang bang."
  • After running into the road and getting in trouble from Mommy... "Car (hits own head) owie" 











No comments:

Post a Comment