Thursday, September 6, 2012

Some Summer Memories

Here are a few pics from the past few months, not quite chronologically, but pretty close. We had an amazing summer with lots of family time and sunny warm weather. Todd just started back with teaching this week and I can't believe this is my second year NOT in a classroom but as a stay-at-home Mom, crazy! I'm enjoying the final few months of just Keelan and I bopping around town, exploring parks and making friends until the new baby boy arrives. So much change just around the corner for our little family.

Keelan and his second cousin 
Keelan and Great Grandpa Jim



Great Grandpa Jim

Christianson family


Grandpa Steve



Great Grandma Silvia and my cousin Anna


Grandma Susan

Love this Bellingham view..ahh

Auntie Sarah
"Doctor" to-be Sarah

Grandma Susan, her Sister Barb and Great Grandma Millie

Cousin Jessica's wedding in LA

No comments:

Post a Comment